Junior Motion Designer
Location: Douala, Cameroon
We are looking for a motion designers who are passionate about aesthetics and animated canvas. Also, making enticing motions for videos. Having a basic overview of animation principles along with a blend of creative visualization and a sight for modern design and typography. You must excel tools like Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects and Adobe Premiere. OBS and Blender will be added as an advantage (not mandatory). Working knowledge of plugins like BodyMovin[Lottie] and Duik will be considered as a plus.
This position is both creative and rigorous by nature you need to think outside the box. We expect the candidate to be proactive and have a "get it done" spirit. To be successful, you will have solid solving problem skills.
Responsibilities· You will be responsible for primary ideation, creating rough scratches, drawing storyboards, conceptualize visualization, and final deliverable video promos.
· You will be more often collaborating with in-house professionals and other design team members to create promotional videos to seamlessly communicate a business idea or a story.
· You will occasionally work with the product design team to create micro-interactions, transitions, and animated effects for both the web and mobile apps.
· If you are photography or camera gear enthusiast, you can always capture and transit the frames the way you want to make the final deliverable stand out.
What's great in the job?
- No outbound calls, you get leads and focus on providing value to them
- You sell management software to directors of SMEs: interesting projects and people
- Large apps scope: CRM, MRP, Accounting, Inventory, HR, Project Mgt, etc.
- Direct coordination with functional consultants for qualification and follow ups
- High commissions for good performers
Discover our products.